PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect personal information from visitors to the Site in a number of different ways. For example, you provide us with personal information when you:
- purchase products on the Site.
- create or update an account on the Site.
- subscribe to e-mail newsletters or updates.
- submit product reviews.
- participate in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
- contact us by e-mail or telephone.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATIONIn general, we use personal information to provide products and services to you, communicate with you about those products and services, and enhance your experience on the Site. Specifically, personal information may be used to process transactions, respond to questions, maintain on-line accounts, send you information about products or services that may be of interest, analyze and monitor visitor activity to the Site, provide product recommendations and reviews, publish the results of contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions, comply with our legal obligations, and develop a knowledge base regarding users of the Site.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe will never sell your personal information, and will share it only in the limited circumstances described below:
- with Intershu Online, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their agents and employees.
- with our business partners and vendors. For example, if you purchase goods through the Site, we will have to provide credit card information to our credit card processor for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. Similarly, we may share personal information with designers, manufacturers, distributors, licensees, marketing and advertising partners, and parties that provide support services for the Site. In all cases, we limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions.
- where we are required to disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law.
- due to a sale or merger of one or more of our assets or any division or business line.
CHILDRENWe are concerned about the safety of children, and encourage parents to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the sites their children visit. The Site is not designed to collect personal information from children who are under 13 years of age, and we do not intend to or knowingly collect such information. If you are under 13, please do not provide personal information on the Site.
SECURITYThe security of your personal information is important to us, and we are committed to handling it carefully. We make reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, we have implemented technology (such as encryption software, secure servers and firewalls) intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such personal information, appropriate to the nature of the data concerned. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us online, and in accepting the terms of this Policy by using the Site you accept the inherent risks of disclosing data online and agree that in no event will we, Intershu Online, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any breach of security or unauthorized third party intrusion.
OTHER WEB SITESThe Site may contain links to websites of third parties who (1) are not affiliated with us, (2) are outside our control, and (3) are not covered by this Policy (“Third Party Websites”). Links provided to Third Party Websites on the Site are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any such Third Party Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Third Party Websites, which may collect and use information from you in a manner different to how we do so and accordingly the use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk. For relevant information, you should review the privacy statements or policies of any Third Party Websites before using them.
ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATIONTo access, change, or delete your personal information, choose not to receive marketing or other promotional communications from us, to otherwise change your choices about how we use your personal information, or for any questions regarding this Policy, please: (1) update your account details online; (2) follow the unsubscribe instructions located at the end of any marketing communication from us; (3) e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (4) call us at 011 345 8223, or (5) write us at the following address with your message:
- Intershu Online
- Attn: Intershu Online Customer Service
- 1 Monte Carlo Drive
- Gosforth Park